Tuesday 27 October 2020

Novel Study | Reading

The Twits is a fictional book that was created by the author Roald Dahl. 

The first two chapters was about how Mr Twit would get Mrs Twits walking stick and add little pieces of wood under the stick. Mrs Twit doesn't notice the next day. Mrs Twit then noticed that her walking stick got longer then before. Then Mr Twit had an idea about putting the wood under the chair legs which Mrs Twit never noticed. 

The second two chapters was about how Mr Twit had an idea. He tied Mrs Twits ankles to the ground and stretched Mrs Twits body with gas balloons so Mrs Twit won't be shrinking and getting smaller. After a while Mr Twit chopped off the rope from Mrs Twit's ankle that made her fly up into the sky. 

The Twits is a funny book that lots of people can read including children.

LI.to study a novel.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chisa,

    Interesting blog post you have done. I think you did a great job on you DLO's. Can you tell me why you decided to read the Twits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Te Raumati,

    Thank you for your feedback. The reason why I chose to read the book Twits was because I have never read this book before. What kind of trick have you done to your family and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chisa,

      Thank you for replying. I have scared my sister by hiding in the closet. I did this because I was board and I thought it would be funny. Would you do this prank and why?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.