Friday 5 March 2021

Favourite tip when using your chrome book

LI.to create a DLO that helps others become cyber smart. 
 

Today I have done another challenge on my favourite tip when I use my chrome book. First I made a copy of a google slide. In this first task three students were asked by their teacher what their first 6 bookmarks were on their bookmarks bar. I needed to choose one student who had the most appropriate bookmarks on their bookmarks bar, and explain why I chose this person. Next I shared my book book marks bar and also explain why I have those book marks there. Lastly I created a DLO on what my favourite tip when using my Chromebook. I enjoyed this activity because people that never used chrome books can learn from the DLO that I have created. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.