Tuesday 2 March 2021

Outside the Box Art

LI:  To think outside the box, be creative and complete the picture


This challenge was to think outside the box and be creative by creating a picture from the lines that were drawn on the DLO. To complete this task we were asked to continue the drawing and create an image. Something I enjoyed was creating the mermaid tail because it was really good after I finished drawing. Two things I found challenging was to created the hands, and the face because I am not good at drawing characters faces.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chisa
    I agree that your mermaid looks really good. You have done a fabulous job and using the lines to make the tail was a great idea. I agree that drawing hands are very tricky but you have done a fantastic job.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chisa

    Wow! This is amazing! Using the line to make the tail is really imaginative and creative. Did you look at the line from different angles before you started?

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.