Tuesday 20 August 2019

Poem and Speech

Today we had a speech and a poem compotition. We had a judge called Steven, who came from Tamaki College. We had 6 junior and 6 seniors. The people who presented the speech from my class were Fau and Sulia.
For the junior’s I liked Micela’s poem because she did humpty dumpty. I chosed Micela
because, Micela’s poem was funny.
For the year 4 to year 6, I liked Fau’s because it was about Mental health being.
I liked Fau’s speech because we needed to change our life of saying hi, good morning, and
good afternoon. I also liked in Fau’s speech that she used hands to act while she was
talking, and her voice was fluency.For the year 7 to year 8 I liked Jake’s becuase
plagiarism was a something that I learned today. I learned that plagiarism is a cheating
thing that most students do when they get stuck or do a test and look on other peoples
work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.