Thursday 22 August 2019

Kiwi Sports | Swimming | Water Safety

LI.to learn water safety skills
This week for swimming I was is Susan's group but I moved to Livi's group. Today we were learning about how we can save ourselves and other people.To help the other person and ourselves we had a noodle and my partner Deanne. One of us was shouting for help and my partner lies on their stomach and they pass the noodle to me but my partner is still holding on to the noodle.The second thing that we did was stream lines through the hoop and we turned over and kicking we our legs on our back. The last thing that we did was we had a floaty boards and we putting our left arm up and shouting HELP. We had to say help loud so we can be rescued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.