Tuesday 10 November 2020

Maths | Converting Measurements | Multiplication | Statistics,

This week I have passed on the learning from the past two weeks so that the other person can learn from it and I learn from them. 

First I explained how to convert measurements to Te Raumati. Converting measurements is to divide or to multiply the height, width or the length of something.

Next Te Raumati explained how to interpret data and frequency. Interpreting data is the process of reviewing data through some process. Frequency is the number of a repeated event per unit of time.

Then I explained how money works to Farzana. There are different ways to use money like paying the home loan, food, fuel etc. 

Lastly Farzana explained to multiply numbers more quickly and simply. Multiplication is a process of many groups of certain numbers been added together. 

In this activity I was able to teach Te Raumati and for her to understand how this work. I was pleased of my teaching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.