Monday 27 September 2021

Computer Set Up Design

LI.to design and label your ultimate gaming setup and controller. 
In this activity I created my own set up room using Google draw, to see what my gaming room would look like if I had one. To have the right gaming equipments I looked up different types of things that people have in their set up to complete mine. After that I labelled my items so that people know what each of them are. I enjoyed doing this activity because it helped me build my knowledge on what is needed in a gaming room. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chisa
    I think your gaming setup is really cool. As someone who is not a gamer I like how you researched what would be needed and I really like the addition of the LED lighting. You have done an awesome job.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konnichiwa Chisa
    I think your gaming setup design is outstanding.For me not knowing what it looks like when you have a gaming set up is just fantastic you have shown an example of what a gaming set up looks like.What would your gaming setup look like if you were a famous gaming?
    keep the good work up

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konnichiwa Lily,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post about my gaming set up. If I was a famous gamer I would have posters of games, speakers, and most of the same stuff in the DLO that I have designed. What other things do you think gamers put to set up their gaming room, and do you think its important to get the latest gaming equiptments to do your gaming?

      Chisa

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.