Wednesday 9 June 2021

Student Led Conferences

 LI.to share our learning with our families.

Yesterday was our parent interview. We have been putting our finished work n our wall for display. This was an oppitunity to show our families what we have done at school for the last 15 weeks. 

The things that I showed were the Polonysian Panthers work for reading, my 5 mintues of camp for writing, how to solve an exponent question for maths, and our planning for our toy making for my inquiry. To remember what we needed to say we wrote a script for our subjects, and also ctreated a digital learning journey that have links to our work. 

After a few days we practiced our script with a buddy, and did a runthrough of showing our work on the walls. When the day came I was really nervous because I didn't know what my mum was going to say or react. At the end, my mum told me that she really enjoyed the tin foil art and our agents of change DLO. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to show my mum the work that I have done for the past 15 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.