Friday 18 October 2019

Writing | Recount | Winning $1 million dollar from lotto while assembly

LI. To revise the structure of a recount and reaffirm the marking criteria.
This week we had been practicing our recount testing that we did on our term 3 holiday. We had a time of 40 to 45 minutes of writing this recount.We learned that to get more higher score for our writing test. Our teacher Mr Ogilvie told us a topic about winning $1 million dollar from lotto. We had to think about a really good title. Next we had to think of the TREE that stands for Title, Reveal, Events, and Ending. My topic was about winning $1 million dollar from lotto while assembly. For the reveal and the ending I wrote about what I did when I got my $1 million dollar, and I also wrote what happened when the man told me I have won the $1 million dollar. For the ending I had written how I felt about in a new house. I wrote that after 2 months I felt like I don't want to go out of my house because I was really happy and it was a brand new home. After that we had to high light some good words that we used, and the teacher said to mark our own and make our other partner read it. The total point that I got was 26 points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.